This pack contains three individually wrapped 250g refill sachets, If you have purchased a BirchSorb Damp Absorber already or planning to, you can extend the life of your product by purchasing replacement refill sachets, creating less waste and saving you money.
Once your BirchSorb Damp Absorber has expired, simply remove the inner BirchSorb sachet, keep the outer box and insert a new sachet. Place your renewed BirchSorb Damp Absorber in a suitable location to draw in unwanted dampness from your leisure home's interior.
- Motorhomes and caravans
- Static homes and lodges
- Holiday homes and residential park homes
- Boats and yachts
- Storage spaces
BIRCHSORB DAMP ABSORBER REFILL BENEFITS:
- Absorbs moisture from the air to prevent damage from damp conditions.
- Able to absorb 3x its weight in moisture.
BirchSorb is an excellent year-round solution for a leisure vehicle, damp prevention.
- BirchSorb offers protection across a wide range of humidity conditions working from -5º - 60º degrees centigrade.
- A single unit lasts for up to 8 weeks (depending on conditions).
- Supplied with a double-sided adhesive strip, ideal for fixing inside cupboards draws or internal storage spaces.
- Supplied with a fold-out stand, allowing the BirchSorb carton to stand independently without fixings.
- BirchSorb Damp Absorber is a no-leak and no moisture product that "locks in" water, ensuring no re-release of moisture, whatever the temperature.
- Recommended for use in the sleeping and storage area of your leisure vehicle.
- Install three BirchSorb hyperdesiccant dehumidifier units to protect your caravan, motorhome or leisure home for up to 8 weeks (up to 6-berths).
UNIT SIZE & DIMENSIONS:
Each pack contains a BirchSorb Damp Absorber hyperdesiccant dehumidifier refill sachet.
245mm L x 120mm W
Sachet depth variable (125g sachet)
(designed to fit inside the BirchSorb Damp Absorber outer box)
HOW TO USE:
1. Open the BirchSorb Damp Absorber carton. Remove the sachet from the carton.
2. Remove the protective film wrapper to activate the hyperdesiccant sachet.
3. Place the new sachet in the carton and place or fix where needed.
Need help with your purchase? Call us on +44 01652 686080 between 08:30-17:00 Monday to Friday. Or Email Info@birchchemicals.co.uk